Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Thursday, November 1, 2018
I see we omitted to post about our Samhain celebration on this site, although it was listed on our "Coming Activities" page, and for this I apologize. It was covered on our Facebook page, and we held it on the past Saturday (October 27th). Our next high day will be Yule/Midwinter on Saturday December 22nd at Jefferson United Church in Golden, CO, followed by our Imbolc ritual on Saturday February 2nd (probably at the Kirk of Bonnie Brae in Denver, although this site is not yet confirmed). After that, weather permitting, we will return to our usual summer location in Overland Pond Park beside the Platte. In the meantime, a joyous New Year to you all, here at the beginning of winter!
Monday, September 24, 2018
Friday, September 21, 2018
3rd & final update: our Rocky Mountain retreat starts this afternoon at La Foret conference center. Can't make it today? Come tomorrow morning! Saturday presentations start at 9 am at the Blue Spruce lodge. There are still luncheon and dinner spots available on our food plan.
Thursday, September 13, 2018
If you are planning to attend our Rocky Mountain Retreat this year, here are more things you might like to know.
- Our cabin accommodations in Willow consist of 6 shared bedrooms, each containing two beds or bunk beds. Towels and linens are not included unless you prepaid for them, so be sure to bring your own towel and bedding.
- Cabin accommodations include shared showers and toilets.
- Meals will be in La Foret's large dining hall, and will include a number of options. For details, see La Foret's "Dining" page. Meals are included in our weekend rate, but are not guaranteed for Saturday-only attendance unless you have registered (and hopefully prepaid). There will also be coffee and tea available at Blue Spruce during our workshops.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Greetings! Our Rocky Mountain Retreat starts in 9 days on Friday afternoon September 21st. If you are planning to attend, here are some things you should know.
- Friday check-ins will be at Willow Cabin after 1 pm. Saturday events will be at Blue Spruce. Saturday presentations will begin there at 9 am.
- If you are planning on staying overnight on Friday and/or Saturday, you MUST preregister now as accommodations are limited.
- If you are planning on having lunch and/or dinner on site Saturday, PLEASE register now. Again, meal slots are limited.
- If you have any mobility issues, PLEASE let us know ahead of time. The cabin and dining hall locations are separated from Blue Spruce and the Fire Circle by a not insignificant hill.
- For more information on these locations, see the Site Map tab on our website.