Monday, September 24, 2018
Friday, September 21, 2018
3rd & final update: our Rocky Mountain retreat starts this afternoon at La Foret conference center. Can't make it today? Come tomorrow morning! Saturday presentations start at 9 am at the Blue Spruce lodge. There are still luncheon and dinner spots available on our food plan.
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Retreat Update #2
If you are planning to attend our Rocky Mountain Retreat this year, here are more things you might like to know.
- Our cabin accommodations in Willow consist of 6 shared bedrooms, each containing two beds or bunk beds. Towels and linens are not included unless you prepaid for them, so be sure to bring your own towel and bedding.
- Cabin accommodations include shared showers and toilets.
- Meals will be in La Foret's large dining hall, and will include a number of options. For details, see La Foret's "Dining" page. Meals are included in our weekend rate, but are not guaranteed for Saturday-only attendance unless you have registered (and hopefully prepaid). There will also be coffee and tea available at Blue Spruce during our workshops.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Retreat update #1
Greetings! Our Rocky Mountain Retreat starts in 9 days on Friday afternoon September 21st. If you are planning to attend, here are some things you should know.
- Friday check-ins will be at Willow Cabin after 1 pm. Saturday events will be at Blue Spruce. Saturday presentations will begin there at 9 am.
- If you are planning on staying overnight on Friday and/or Saturday, you MUST preregister now as accommodations are limited.
- If you are planning on having lunch and/or dinner on site Saturday, PLEASE register now. Again, meal slots are limited.
- If you have any mobility issues, PLEASE let us know ahead of time. The cabin and dining hall locations are separated from Blue Spruce and the Fire Circle by a not insignificant hill.
- For more information on these locations, see the Site Map tab on our website.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)