Friday, September 21, 2018
3rd & final update: our Rocky Mountain retreat starts this afternoon at La Foret conference center. Can't make it today? Come tomorrow morning! Saturday presentations start at 9 am at the Blue Spruce lodge. There are still luncheon and dinner spots available on our food plan.
Thursday, September 13, 2018
If you are planning to attend our Rocky Mountain Retreat this year, here are more things you might like to know.
- Our cabin accommodations in Willow consist of 6 shared bedrooms, each containing two beds or bunk beds. Towels and linens are not included unless you prepaid for them, so be sure to bring your own towel and bedding.
- Cabin accommodations include shared showers and toilets.
- Meals will be in La Foret's large dining hall, and will include a number of options. For details, see La Foret's "Dining" page. Meals are included in our weekend rate, but are not guaranteed for Saturday-only attendance unless you have registered (and hopefully prepaid). There will also be coffee and tea available at Blue Spruce during our workshops.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Greetings! Our Rocky Mountain Retreat starts in 9 days on Friday afternoon September 21st. If you are planning to attend, here are some things you should know.
- Friday check-ins will be at Willow Cabin after 1 pm. Saturday events will be at Blue Spruce. Saturday presentations will begin there at 9 am.
- If you are planning on staying overnight on Friday and/or Saturday, you MUST preregister now as accommodations are limited.
- If you are planning on having lunch and/or dinner on site Saturday, PLEASE register now. Again, meal slots are limited.
- If you have any mobility issues, PLEASE let us know ahead of time. The cabin and dining hall locations are separated from Blue Spruce and the Fire Circle by a not insignificant hill.
- For more information on these locations, see the Site Map tab on our website.